When planing any kind of major event, there always seems to be some stressful moments. With so many details to keep track of, even the best planners can easily loose their cool. Now when it comes to weddings, it really depends on the bride. Since most brides have never been married before, this experience will depend a lot on their personality. For most grooms, they need to be team players. We like to think of the bride as the CEO and the groom as a project manager. We know this may not always be the case, but for the vast majority this description seems to fit pretty well. To be the best team player with the wedding planning tasks, we encourage grooms to check out our The Groom's Checklist. Beyond that, we want to provide grooms with some supportive ideas that are meant to keep a smile on their bride's face. In this case, these 10 ideas have nothing to do with planning and everything to do with making her life a little easier.
10. Send her an unexpected text telling her one reason why you love her.
9. Meet for happy hour at her favorite restaurant, and let her download her day before sharing yours.
8. Make it a movie night, and take her our for a romantic comedy.
7. Surprise her by not letting her lift a finger tonight... you are at her service.
6. Send flowers to her office... just because.
5. Intentionally try to catch her doing something RIGHT, and praise her for it.
4. After dinner, offer her a nice and relaxing shoulder massage.
3. Give her a long and passionate kiss before she leaves for work in the morning, and another one as soon as you see her at the end of the day.
2. Schedule a spa day for her a few days before the wedding.
1. For the last 7 days before the wedding leave her a note, each day, with one reason why you want to spend the rest of your life with her.
We are always looking for other great ideas, so please send yours our way!